Friday, September 28, 2012

My best holiday


Hello Teacher and Classmates

The best holiday that I can remember was my trip for Peru in the summer of year 2010. This holiday was a big challenge because I had save a lot of money for the ticket (in airplane) and the rest of expenses (lodging, food, gifts and water, yes water), but Peru is very cheap for the student pocket. I traveled with some friends (my girlfriend includes) and it was complicate because until the last time we don’t know who travel or not.

Well, in the trip I knew Arica, Tacna, Arequipa and Cuzco, but we fail to arrive to “Machupichu” because the bad weather maked impossible think to go. I remember the helicopters move every day in the sky, bringing tourists isolated in “Aguas Calientes” (near Machupichu) to Cuzco, but these tourists in first moment was Europeans, Asians or North Americans, but not South Americans.

Well, we did the obviously in a trip, go to market, go to interest place (that I can’t remember in this moment) eat the traditional food (it was very cheap) and take a photo in every important moment or place. And the reasons for think that this holidays are the best are the cheap of the country, we can make many things and in specific eat tasty food.

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment