Friday, September 14, 2012

First Term: Good and bad points


Hello everyone

Well, generally speaking I had a good last term . In the first place I got good marks in most of the subjects. I learned a lot in sociology, and also I started liking topics which I pretend to develop in the future like social structure, TIC's, education and health. I feel passionate about this topics and I think it's very importantly their development because will help to construction a society most equalitarian.

In second place, since early march I had been working in a “popular pre-universitary” located in “La Pincoya”. This experience has been very interesting because I could understand a little more the society problems. But also I have been able to learn and develop my teacher side, teaching math for PSU.

Finally, in economics terms, the last term has been the most generous in my life. I earned a lot of money thanks to sporadic jobs as computer technician. Knowing how to search in google leaves much money.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment